- Back to Main
- Workers’ Compensation – An Overview
- Employer Retaliation Against the Workers’ Compensation Claimant
- Workers’ Compensation Death Benefits
- Rather than Collecting Workers’ Compensation, May I Bring a Lawsuit Against My Employer?
- What Are the Vocational Rehabilitation Rights of Injured Workers?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Resource Links
Workplace Health and Safety
Information on workers’ compensation and links to information on occupational health and workers’ rights, provided by the AFL-CIO.
Injuries, Illnesses and Fatalities (IIF) program
Statistics and articles on injuries, illnesses and fatalities in the workplace from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
A free consulting service for workers with disabilities and their employers from the U.S. Department of Labor that provides information about job accommodations, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the employability of people with disabilities.
Workers’ Compensation: An Overview
Overview of workers’ compensation law from Cornell Law School.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
Provides comprehensive information on workplace injuries from a division of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Provides comprehensive workplace safety information from a branch of the U.S. Department of Labor.
U.S. Department of Labor – Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP)
Web site for the federal agency that administers workers’ compensation-like benefit programs for federal government workers, energy workers, maritime workers and coal miners.
Haz-Map: Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Agents
Information on hazardous substances and occupational disease from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Injuries Caused by Drunk Drivers
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Third Party Liability in Workers’ Comp
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- The Nature of Carbon Monoxide
- Back and Neck Injures
- Bulging / Herniated Discs
- Spinal Cord Injuries / Paralysis
- Visual Midline Shift
- Wrongful Death
- Understanding Auto Insurance Policies
- Understanding At-Fault Auto Insurance
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Statute of Limitations